Care of Nano-Tex® Enhanced Fabrics
Spills and stains should be removed from fabrics as soon as possible. While staining may be minimized on Nano-Tex enhanced fabrics, cleaning may still be necessary. If spills are removed immediately, there will be minimal to no staining on the fabric. If spills go unnoticed for a period of time and staining occurs, the Nano-Tex enhanced fabric will clean easily and quickly with proper cleaning procedures.
CLEAN LIQUID SPILLS WITH A DRY CLOTH
- Gently blot (don't rub) spill immediately with an absorbent cloth while spill is still fresh.
- Wipe off with clean water and a dry clean cloth if needed.
FOR SEMI-SOLID SPILLS, TRY TO LIFT THE SPOT OFF THE FABRIC
- Working in a circular motion or removing the spill from the side is often the best means to lift spills from the fabric.
- Change towel surface frequently until spot has been transferred off the fabric and onto the absorbent cleaning cloth. (Try to avoid pressing the spill or spreading the stain.)
- Wipe off with clean water and a dry cloth if needed.
FOR STUBBORN STAINS
- If a spill does not come off with water and a dry clean cloth, add a mild detergent mixed with water and repeat circular motion. (Mild detergents such as Sport Wash , Tide Free or Cheer Free)
- If a stain does remains, a solvent may be needed to remove the stubborn stain. It is recommended to use odorless mineral spirits, dry cleaning fluid (Perchoroethylene) or Fantastik® Orange ActionTM All Purpose Cleaner.
- Wipe off with water and a dry clean cloth. (Do not rub harshly. The harder you rub when cleaning a spill, the deeper the soil can penetrate between the fibers.)
- Remove all soap residue from the surface with a clean cloth.